In order to create a better business environment, Srebrenik Municipality has launched several major reforms:
- Srebrenik Municipality has established operating standards in line with ISO 9001:2008 standard procedures, as the first Municipality in Tuzla Canton and among the first in BiH.
- The Municipality issues the following documentation to investors: urban planning permit, construction permit, use permit and various approvals (e.g., sanitary approval for the design and technical documentation and as-built status, etc.). The Municipality completed regulatory simplification of all licenses, permits and approvals resulting in faster processing, less costs and significant savings for businesses.
- Srebrenik Municipality adopted the key municipal documents including urban and planning documentation, IntegratedDevelopment Strategy of Srebrenik Municipality 2011-2020 and Local Ecological Action Plan of Srebrenik Municipality 2012-2017 (LEAP).
- In 2006 the Municipality was awarded the Beacon Scheme Certificate for the effective strategic planning.
- Well developed public infrastructure is available to investors in the Municipality including roads electricity network, water supply facilities, waste water drainage and filtering system, postal and telecommunications network, available ADSL internet service.
- Branch offices of seven banks and eight insurance companies are located in Srebrenik.